It is needless to mention that, we use pipes in a lot of places right from bathroom fittings to gas fittings. The point is that we do not use the plastic pipes in all cases, instead, we use various kinds of pipes for various purposes. Welding is nothing but a fabrication method used to adjoin two different metal pieces in a firm manner. The welding can make the welded objects so solid and durable for a long period of time. It is needless to mention that, welding uses the spark of fire to adjoin the metal objects. Do not think that, welding is only for joining metal objects, but instead, the welding process can as well be used for joining two different pipes as well. At times, we may want to change the size of the pipe or direction of the pipe to suit the requirements of what we do. In such cases, we can make use of the butt welding process to cut and join the pipes according to our needs. There are many companies that do the butt welding process. Some companies get hold of readily-available butt welded pipes to choose from. You can either choose from the butt welded pipes or hire the company to get your butt welding. Go here https://www.matrixpiping.com.au/ for more information about industrial poly fittings.
Types of pipes that suits to butt welding process
- When thinking about pipes, plastic comes to our mind first – right? The plastic pipes that are not suited to Buttweld fittings. The following are the types of the pipes the can work well with the butt welding process.
- First is the steel pipe. You can find the usage of steel pipes in the supply of many flammable liquids and gases. The butt welding best suits to steel pipes. In this process, you can make the steel pipes according to how you want.
- Next is that the copper pipes are suitable for butt welding process. You can address copper pipes in the supply of cold water and hot water. The refrigerator could be the best example of containing copper pipes. You can find welded joints at the ends of the copper pipes in your refrigerator to make sure there would not be leaked.
- Finally, the tempered glass pipes are used for certain processes in the chemical labs. The glass pipes contain butt welded finishing to ensure the pipes are properly closed.
- The butt welding can be done according to the needs and standards of a particular company that requests for the service.